Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First Time

Well today was the first time since the twins were born that I left them for most of the day. They stayed with my parents, and they all survived!!! I had mixed feelings about leaving them for the first time, I was excited to get away for a few hours but on the other hand I did miss them. And I have to do it again tomorrow! Overall It seemed to be a good day for all four of my family members. So I think when it comes time for me to go back to work it will be ok.

On another note...I have a friend at work that I need your prayers for her. Her name is Taylor. She is such an inspiritation to me. Her strength is amazing to me. I have a link to her blog if you are intrested. She and her family are in my thoughts and prayers every day. She has walked the infertility road and is now pregnant with her sweet Nathan. Please read her blog and pray for her family!

Also I have a family friend that is in the hospital for a fractured skull and he has had surgery and has swelling of the brain with fluid on his brain as well. Things are not going as good as they thought. Please keep Braden in your prayers as well.

I will try to keep up with my posts. I do my best to keep you informed of our daily lives. This is really a good way to keep everyone up to date with what is going on with us. OK got to get back to baby land my nephew is over here so it is crazy!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for your prayers and kind words. You may never know how much they mean to us during this difficult time.

juicyb said...

Your blog site is great! Do you think you will post pictures?

The Iman's said...

Hey..I found your blog through Taylor's. You need to post some pictures of those cute babies!
Jennifer Iman