Saturday, November 22, 2008

Been a long time

Well it has been about 2 months since I have written! Can you say BUSY!! School is going o.k. I have a hard group to teach this year. I have been calling it the year of the "fit thrower's". But I do have some real "gems" this year also. So many of them tell me that they love me every day and that is really sweet and always changes the outlook of the day.

As for the family we are doing great! The twins are just growing and growing. I can't keep up with them. Alivia is army crawling all over the place. She really just wants to be with me wherever I go. She is a Mama's girl. Chris reminded me today that there will be one day she won't want me like that, it made me sad to think of that day. I hope that never happens. As for A.J. he just spins around on his tummy and pushes backwards. That is very frustrating to him, because when he goes backwards he is going away from the toys, and that just makes him so mad. But this morning I caught him doing a little bit of an army crawl. That really tired him out. He just finds a few toys and plays and plays with no problem. He is very happy as long as he is not hungry and not tired. Yesterday the lady at the daycare where the twins go told me that they were talking to each other in their cribs. She said that Alivia was awake and was screaming at A.J. and he was sleeping. She kept on doing this until she woke him up. He then started to talk to Alivia and she talked back and he started laughing then he would talk and she started laughing. They said it was so funny, and that was the first time that they had really talked to each other there. They do it all the time at home. Not in their cribs but when they are up playing with us.

Having twins has really been a challenge and it was very hard in the beginning but it is getting easier as they get older, even though I want them to stay little forever, I don't want them to become teenagers!! I really can't believe in about 2 months they will be 1 years old! That is so crazy!

Eli is doing great! He is in kindergarten this year and he is loving it! He can read and write better than some of my kiddos in my class! Crazy! He is with us every other weekend and he sees Chris on Thursdays. We don't have him this year for Thanksgiving but we do have him for Christmas! This will be the first time he has spent the night with us and been with us on Christmas morning! I am so excited to have all my 3 kids with me this year on Christmas morning. How special for him to be here for the first Christmas with the twins.

Chris and I are doing great. It just seems we are so busy with the kiddos we really don't get any time together just the 2 of us. But I am sure that will come soon. We love our new home. We just got the garage cleaned out so at least one of us can park in the garage!!! That will be me since I cart the babies around all the time. He thinks it should be him since he has the new car. But oh well!! We are also trying to figure out our new camera so we can put some pictures up of the babies. Everything just takes time around here!!!

Go Trojans!!!
Go TECH!!
Both play tonight and I really hope both win.!! We will be watching the TECH game tonight but we are not going to the Trinity game because it is too cold for the babies! And me too!


Will write soon

Kristen

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

keep on posting, friend!! I'll set a goal for you....try to get three in this month! Oh, and check on the funny pictures of my mom on Thanksgiving on my blog when you get a chance. Hope to see you soon!